Join our 6 day language and cultural Spanish immersion programme. The nearest city is Malaga but our meeting point is along the coast in Fuengirola between Benalmadena and Mijas.
In the morning each day we will travel from our base meeting point around the area to explore another side of Andalucia, Malaga, Fuengirola, Ronda and Tarifa. In the afternon we will enjoy the beach or the swimming pool, and everytime speaking in Spanish!
DATES AND COST
June 19 - 2016 - 920€ - 6 places Available
September 4 - 2016 - 920€ - 6 places Available
COST DETAILS AND BOOKING
June 19 - June 24 - 2016 - 5 places available
September 4 - September 9 - 2016
|Price||Time of Payment|
|Experiencia Vivees||460€||when booking on line|
|Hotel Las Rampas||325€||at the hotel - at the end of the trip|
|Meals||135€||at the restaurants -15€ each meal|
|Total cost of the trip||920€||+ airfare or another transport to the hotel|
Location: Fuengirola (Málaga) - Spain.
Days: 6 days / 5 nights
Meeting point: Las Rampas Hotel - 25 km from Malaga's airport - Sunday 19:00h
Pintor Nogales, s/n, 29640 Fuengirola, España
Presentation at the hotel between 14:00h and 19:00 h
19:30 p.m. Presentation of the program, accreditations, individual introductions. Conversations walking towards the village. Dinner in Fuengirola village.
Trip to Mijas, white village set in the mountains. Conversation walking around: whitewashed streets, the bullring, churches, view point, fortress walls, etc. Lunch in Mijas village. After lunch, arrival at hotel, and beach in the afteroon. Dinner at la Cala de Mijas.
Breakfast. Trip to Ronda. We will see the impressive cliffs,the Arabic baths, the old city center, and the bullring. Lunch in Ronda. Back to the hotel. Dinner at la Cala.
We’ll visit Gibraltar, for panoramic views of the coast of Northern Africa, the roman ruins of Baelo Claudia and then we’ll visit Tarifa and its beaches. Lunch at a beachside restaurant. Back to the hotel. Dinner at la Cala.
Tour of Malaga City Calle Larios, Plaza Constitucion, the Cathedral, the Roman Theater, and the Alcazaba. Tapas lunch in the center of the city. Afternoon on the beach, dinner at la Cala.
Breakfast. Check out and the end of the program.
- Coordination of small group of 8 persons (6 spanish students and 2 Spanish native teachers)
- Transport and coordination of all the excursions and tours detailed in the program.
-12 hours of conversation, daily, in Spanish with other spanish student and with native Spanish teachers.
- Tikets to the monument that will visist in the excursions.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at the four-star Las Rampas hotel, in a double room (individual use) with private bathroom and Breakfast. We reserve the room for you when you pay the program, and you will pay it in the hotel at the end of the program.
- Luch and Dinner. We will eat diferent tapas in diferent restaurant each day, it cost 15€/each meal, that we will pay in the restaurant.
- Airfare, or any other mode of transport, to get to and from your place of residence to the hotel.(the nearest airport is Malaga and then to take a taxi to the hotel).