Join us for our experience of living the Spanish way in Seville. A city with a special charm, where in every corner you will discover its history, culture and gastronomy.
We will also leave the city to explore the area around Aracena, famous for its underground “Cave of Wonders”, and its delicious Iberian ham from Jabugo. On another day we will visit the village of El Rocío and the pristine beaches within the National Park of Doñana. And of course, always speaking in Spanish!
COST DETAILS AND BOOKING
|Price||Time of Payment|
|Experiencia Vivees||460€||when booking on line|
|Hotel Petit Palace Sevilla||395€||at the hotel - at the end of the trip|
|Meals||135€||at the restaurants -15€ each meal|
|Total cost of the trip||990€||+ airfare or another transport to the hotel|
Location: Sevilla - Spain
Meeting Point: Hotel Petit Palace Sevilla- Sunday 18:30h
Arrival at the hotel between 14.00 and 18.00 for room allocation. Meet in Reception at 18.30 for an introduction to the programme and to the other participants. We will take a walk through the city centre before dining in a typical Sevillano restaurant.
We will discover the city, including the famous Plaza de España, El Parque de Maria Luisa, Plaza de América, la Torre del Oro (the Golden Tower), crossing over the Triana Bridge and along the river Guadalquivir. A day when your camera will never leave your hand!
We continue our exploration of Sevilla, visiting the Alcazar Moorish fort, the quaint neighbourhood of Santa Cruz with its narrow alleys and traditional bars, the stunning Casa Consistorial with its Florentine architecture, Plaza El Salvador and La Plaza de la Encarnación – truly a day highlighting Seville’s contrasts.
Today we leave the city to explore further afield. Our minibus will take us to the north of Huelva province to the mountains and natural park of Aracena, where the “Caves of Wonder” will delight and astonish us. The area is famed for Iberian ham and we will not miss the chance to sample it before continuing to explore this beautiful landscape of ancient oaks and cork trees.
This time the minibús heads south-west to the little village of El Rocio, famed for its spectacular “Romería” and still designed more for horses than cars! We will explore part of the beautiful Doñana National Park with its unique ecosystem supports many rare flora and fauna. Finally we can relax on the Atlantic coast, on one of the completely unspoilt beaches that this zone retains.
Breakfast, say goodbye to your new friends, and check-out of the hotel.
- Coordination of Small group of 12 persons (8 spanish students and 4 Spanish native teachers)
- Transport and coordination of all the excursions and tours detailed in the program.
- 12 hours of conversation, daily, in Spanish with other spanish student and with native Spanish teachers.
- Tikets to the monument that will visist in the excursions.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Hotel Petit Palace Canalejas, in a individual room with private bathroom. We reserve the room for you when you pay the program, and you will pay it in the hotel at the end of the trip.
- Lunch and Dinner. We will eat diferents tapas in diferents restaurants each day, it cost 15€/each meal.
- Airfare, or any other mode of transport, to get to and from your place of residence to the meeting point ( the nearest airport is Sevilla ).